Five Things to Boost Small Business Success and Profits
201 Great Ideas for Your Small Business
No matter how busy you are, you can always to do more to attract new business. Here are some business-boosting tips for July and August:
1. Create a summer promotion. Offer a two-for-one discount on your best-selling product or service. Give coupons to your best customers and ask them to give them away to people they know.
2. Do something good for the community. Set an example as a company that cares about community service. Collect and distribute school supplies to needy children before school starts. Put them in a bag or backpack featuring your company logo and contact information.
3. Give your employees a half day off to do something good for the community. There are all sorts of summer clean-up and public gardening projects. Call the United Way or your city council to find a good one.
4. There's still time to hire a summer intern for a few hours a day. Students need experience and cash. I'm sure you have projects that a student could help you with, including updating your data base or backing up your computer files.
5. Join a professional or trade association and sign up to attend a national or regional meeting. Successful business owners are always scanning the competitive landscape. Don't operate your business in a vacuum.
For more great ideas, visit: www201greatideas.com